"The daily trial of insulin injections could soon be over for hundreds of thousands of people with type-1 diabetes," is the overoptimistic headline in The Times. A small study involving immune "T-reg cells" proved safe for participants…
- Babies born on the weekend have slightly higher death risk
- Christmas gift trend
- wedding phone trend
- Loneliness 'may affect the immune system'
- Has the 'happiness region' of the brain been discovered?
- football baby name
Buy & Sell
- Books, records, CDs, Videos and DVDs (4)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (3)
- Furniture and furnishings (9)
- Gardening and Outdoors (1)
- Health, fashion and beauty (3)
- Household and DIY (6)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.
Deaths - MARGARET HUTCHINSON
HUTCHINSON Margaret It is with great sadness that Les announces the peaceful passing of his
Birthdays - ADA THOMPSON
Ada THOMPSON 105 November 28, 1910. Happy Birthday to a wonderful mum, grandma and
Births - Paul and Natalie Todd
TODD (nee Petty) Paul and Natalie are delighted to announce the birth of their daughter Tabitha
Marriages - Ricky and Claire LEATHAM and ALLEN
Ricky LEATHAM and Claire ALLEN Congratulations. Lots of love, Mum and Dad xxx