Get involved: send your pictures, video, news and views by texting KNEWS to 80360, or email
“Elderly who lose interest in pastimes could be at risk of Alzheimer's,” reports The Daily Telegraph, with other papers reporting similar headlines.
- NICE highlights how hand washing can save lives
- PET scans may improve brain injury diagnosis
- Cannabis linked to brain differences in the young
- Benefits over Easter
- Toddler tantrums
Buy & Sell
- Baby, clothing and nursery equipment (1)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (10)
- Computers, software, hardware and computer games (4)
- Furniture and furnishings (11)
- Gardening and Outdoors (4)
- Household and DIY (5)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.
Deaths - Pauline Shackleton
SHACKLETON Pauline On April 15, 2014 peacefully at Airedale General Hospital, Pauline of
Marriages - Samantha and Phillip MULLIGAN AND TURNER
Samantha MULLIGAN and Phillip TURNER Congratulations on your engagement. With love from All The
Birthdays - ADA THOMPSON
Ada THOMPSON 103 28.11.1910 Happy Birthday to a special Mum Love from Harry & June xx Happy