Get involved: send your pictures, video, news and views by texting KNEWS to 80360, or email
House smoke-damaged after pan fire
Minor smoke damage was caused to a terrace house in the Knowle Park area of Keighley this morning when a pan left unattended on a cooking hob caught fire.
The blaze started in the basement of the property in Berry Lane.
Keighley Fire Station watch commander Steve Moorhouse said the alarm was raised by a neighbour, in nearby Chelsea Street, at about 5.10am.
He said there was only one person in the house at the time and he was uninjured.