Get involved: send your pictures, video, news and views by texting KNEWS to 80360, or email
Tour de France: roads to be closed on the race route
Roads on the Tour de France through Silsden, Keighley and the Worth Valley will be closed from 6.30am on Sunday July 6.
Bradford Council has released a list of the roads due to be used by riders on the Tour's Grand Depart.
The council said: "For Stage Two of the Tour de France 2014 the following roads will need to be closed from 6.30am.
"They are expected to reopen late afternoon."
The roads are: • A6160 Bolton Road - From district boundary to Addingham Main Street.
• A6160 - From Bolton Road junction via Main Street/Silsden Road to A65 roundabout.
• A6034 - From A65 roundabout through Silsden to A629 roundabout.
• A629 bypass - From A6034 Keighley Road roundabout to Hard Ings Road roundabout.
• A629 - From Hard Ings Road roundabout through Keighley via Skipton Road/North Street/High Street/South Street/Halifax Road/Wesley Place/Halifax Road to A6033 Haworth Road roundabout.
• A6033 Haworth Road - From A629 Halifax Road roundabout at Cross Roads to Lees Lane.
• B6142 - From A6033 junction via Lees Lane/Mill Hey/Station Road/Bridgehouse Lane to Main Street.
• Haworth Main Street and Changegate - From Bridgehouse Lane to North Street.
• B6142 Rawdon Road - From Bridgehouse Lane to Changegate junction.
• North Street/West Lane Main Street/Sun Lane/Main Street - From Changegate to Reservoir Road junction.
• Reservoir Road - From Main Street/Sun Lane junction to Enfield Side Road/Cemetery Road junction.
• Moorside Lane/W Shaw Lane/Shaw Lane - From Enfield Side Road/Cemetery Road to Hebden Bridge Road.
• A6033 Hebden Bridge Road - From Shaw Lane to district boundary.