Get involved: send your pictures, video, news and views by texting KNEWS to 80360, or email
Keighley fire crew called out to pan blaze
Firefighters were called out when a pan blaze activated smoke alarms at a Keighley flat early this morning.
But on arrival at the Fleece Street apartment, the crew discovered the occupants had already extinguished the blaze – using table salt.
The pan had caught fire after being left unattended.
One appliance from Keighley Fire Station attended the incident, at 12.30am.
No one in the flat was injured and the blaze was confined to the pan.