Keighley fire crew called out to pan blaze

Keighley fire crew called out to pan blaze

Keighley fire crew called out to pan blaze

First published in Keighley by

Firefighters were called out when a pan blaze activated smoke alarms at a Keighley flat early this morning.

But on arrival at the Fleece Street apartment, the crew discovered the occupants had already extinguished the blaze – using table salt.

The pan had caught fire after being left unattended.

One appliance from Keighley Fire Station attended the incident, at 12.30am.

No one in the flat was injured and the blaze was confined to the pan.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree