Roads on the Tour de France through Silsden, Keighley and the Worth Valley will be closed from 6.30am on Sunday July 6.
Bradford Council has released a list of the roads due to be used by riders on the Tour's Grand Depart.
The council said: "For Stage Two of the Tour de France 2014 the following roads will need to be closed from 6.30am.
"They are expected to reopen late afternoon."
The roads are: • A6160 Bolton Road - From district boundary to Addingham Main Street.
• A6160 - From Bolton Road junction via Main Street/Silsden Road to A65 roundabout.
• A6034 - From A65 roundabout through Silsden to A629 roundabout.
• A629 bypass - From A6034 Keighley Road roundabout to Hard Ings Road roundabout.
• A629 - From Hard Ings Road roundabout through Keighley via Skipton Road/North Street/High Street/South Street/Halifax Road/Wesley Place/Halifax Road to A6033 Haworth Road roundabout.
• A6033 Haworth Road - From A629 Halifax Road roundabout at Cross Roads to Lees Lane.
• B6142 - From A6033 junction via Lees Lane/Mill Hey/Station Road/Bridgehouse Lane to Main Street.
• Haworth Main Street and Changegate - From Bridgehouse Lane to North Street.
• B6142 Rawdon Road - From Bridgehouse Lane to Changegate junction.
• North Street/West Lane Main Street/Sun Lane/Main Street - From Changegate to Reservoir Road junction.
• Reservoir Road - From Main Street/Sun Lane junction to Enfield Side Road/Cemetery Road junction.
• Moorside Lane/W Shaw Lane/Shaw Lane - From Enfield Side Road/Cemetery Road to Hebden Bridge Road.
• A6033 Hebden Bridge Road - From Shaw Lane to district boundary.