The uncle of a woman found dead at the St Ives beauty spot last night told of her family’s overwheming grief.

Hungarian national Anita Racz, 41, was last seen leaving her home in Bolton Road, Bradford, on May 1.

Her body was found in woodland off Altar Lane, which runs through the St Ives estate between Harden and Bingley, late on Sunday afternoon.

Police last night said a cause of death had yet to be established but there were not believed to be any suspicious circumstances.

Miss Racz’s devastated family were yesterday taking flowers, notes and photos to the secluded spot under a tree in tribute to her.

Her uncle Frank Szabo said her mother and sister, who had been visiting her from Hungary, were overwhelmed with grief and were waiting to be officially told what had caused her death.

Mr Szabo said: "The Coroner will tell us what happened, we have to wait to hear from him but he said she was found her under a tree.

“We will be going there with flowers and photos, I have written a few lines to leave with them."

Mr Szabo said the family were also discussing the possibility of holding her funeral in her home country.

Miss Racz had been due to sign a contract for a new job at a plumbers merchants in City Road, Bradford, the day she disappeared from her home.

She was also owed £300 in wages and was due to collect it from her new employer but she never arrived at work.

Her family alerted police who when searching her flat found her mobile telephone had been switched to silent and put in a box under her bed – along with her medication for depression.

Police had trawled CCTV footage to try to trace her last known steps but had found nothing, said Mr Szabo.

No money had been taken out of her bank account since she went missing.

Miss Racz, who had originally come to the UK after losing her job as a highly-paid financial advisor with a Japanese firm in Hungary, had lived in the UK for two years and had faced a struggle to find work.

According to Mr Szabo she did not have many friends but another Hungarian woman had helped her get the job at Windsor Wholesale where she had only worked for one week before her disappearance.