The Premier Division’s bottom team Cowling hit six of the best as they recorded their first Mastab's Craven League  win of the season.

Cowling defeated Pendle Athletic 6-1 with Alasdair McEwan and substitute Samuel Dudman each scoring twice.

Further goals from Martin Galdes and Matthew Brown sealed the three points which move them level with Grassington United.

Skipton LMS maintained their push for a third-sucessive league title with a 5-1 win at Trawden. Top scorer Ian Craven, John Allan, Oliver Hurst, Paul Wilkin and Luke Howson were on target.

LMS are one point ahead of Rolls who defeated third-placed Grindle- ton 3-2 with Damon Clark, James Campstey and Danny Paton getting the goals.

Leaders Wilsden are ten points clear in Division One after scoring a narrow 4-3 win over Earby Town. Adam Hartley, Matthew Nutter and Damon Whelan were on target for the losers.

Second-placedOakworth suffered a stunning 7-1 defeat against Cononley who are now fifth in the table.

Shaun Greene (2), Chris Lums- den (2), Liam Mulloy, Joel Birks and Ewan Scarr were their scorers. Ben Fairburn netted the solitary Oakworth reply.

Gargrave failed to capitalise on Oakworth’s slip up. The third-placed team went down 2-1 to Hellifield. John Beckwith was the marksman for the losers.

There was no joy for lowly Silsden Whitestar, they went down 6-2 at Chatburn where Matthew Musgrave hit a hat-trick.

Division Two leaders Pendle Renegades drew a blank as they were held to a goalless draw by Ingrow & Worth Valley.

Silsden Whitestar romped into a 5-1 half-time lead on their way to a 6-4 win over Gargrave Reserves.

Addy Seddon hit a hat-trick for Gargrave while there was also a goal from Richard Orme. Gavin Shearer netted twice for Whitestar.

Second-bottom Bingley Town had a welcome 2-0 win over Earby Reserves, while two goals from Fred Midgley helped Embsay Reserves defeat AFC Colne 3-1.

Alex Conroy also scored in a win that lifts them above their rivals into third place on goal difference.

Scott Slade was in deadly form for Barnoldswick Barons. He scored four times as his side defeated Skipton LMS Reserves 5-2.

Oliver Scott rounded off the Barons’ tally while Hugh Sweeney and Iain Tyrer also netted.

An Angus Moffat hat-trick helped Division Three table-toppers Cononley Reserves to a 5-3 win over third-placed Oakworth Reserves. Nicholas Kaminski and Jason Shaw were also on target.

Cononley are three points ahead of Crosshills Reserves who defeated Grassington United Reserves 4-0. Crosshills have a game in hand.

Goalkeeper Chris Wheater was Ingrow & Worth Valley Reserves’ saviour against Sutton.

His side were trailing to a Lukasz Sarosinki goal in injury time when he went upfield for a free kick and scored the equaliser when Sutton failed to clear their lines.

Joshua Brown, Michael Jarvis and David Hunt were on target as Bradley edged out Oxenhope Recreation 3-2.

Goals from Nathan Bissett, Ian Wildman and Danny Bathers helped Settle Reserves to a 3-1 win over Cowling Reserves whose scorer was Thomas Barlow.

Division Four pacesetters Padi- ham Town made it eight wins from nine games as they triumphed 2-0 away to Skipton Town Reserves with goals by Michael Kenyon and Joseph Taylor.

Second-placed FC Keighley Sporting are hot on their heels. They extended their 100 per cent record to eight matches with a hard-earned 2-1 win over Bradley.

Goals by Zain Abbas and Shahzaib Hussain just gave them the edge over battling Bradley whose goal was scored by James Verden.

Carleton won a penalty shoot out to clinch a place in the third round of the West Riding County Challenge Cup.

They triumphed 5-4 after their match with West Riding County Amateur League Division One side Halifax Irish had ended in a 3-3 draw. Kevin Newhouse (2) and Luke Crelle were the scorers.

In the shoot out Simon Cox, Andrew Foulds, Crelle, Newhouse and Martin Windle were spot on.

They will be away to West Yorkshire League Premier Division side Fields in the next round on December 1.

Grassington United bowed out of the competition after going down 3-1 to Wibsey. James Hudson scored twice for Wibsey. while Andrew Collop replied for Grassington.