(SPENDMORE LANE, COPPULL, CHORLEY BOROUGH) (TEMPORARY PROHIBITION OF THROUGH TRAFFIC) ORDER 2019Notice ID: WAR1318181
LANCASHIRE COUNTY COUNCIL
(SPENDMORE LANE, COPPULL, CHORLEY BOROUGH) (TEMPORARY PROHIBITION OF THROUGH TRAFFIC) ORDER 2019
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that Lancashire County Council intend to make an Order under Section 14(1) (a) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984, as amended, the effect of which will be to temporarily prohibit traffic on the roads set out in this notice.
1. No person shall cause any motor vehicle or cycle to proceed over that length of Spendmore Lane, Coppull from point at the railway bridge travelling in either direction for approximately 10 meters.
2. Nothing in this order shall apply to persons engaged in the carrying out of the works.
3. The prohibition will be operative from 2000 hours until 0500 hours on the following dates:-
i. Thursday 3rd October 2019 until Friday 4* October 2019
ii. Friday 4" October 2019 until Saturday 5"* October 2019
or until completion of the works within this period. A banksman will be available to assist pedestrians where required.
4. An alternative route for vehicular traffic affected by the closure is via:-
B5251 Spendmore Lane - C204 Chapel Lane
- U793 Chapel Lane -U790 Spendmore Lane
- B5251 Spendmore Lane
The temporary prohibition is necessary to allow installation of Network Rail bridge strike plates to be carried out.
Authority given for this Order to be made: [Ref: HRiT/19269/KF]