APPLICATION FOR BRIDLE FOOTBRIDGE REPLACEMENTNotice ID: WAR2250538
MARINE AND COASTAL ACCESS ACT 2009
APPLICATION FOR BRIDLE FOOTBRIDGE REPLACEMENT
Notice is hereby given that Lancashire County Council, County Hall, Fishergate Hill, Preston, PR1 8XB, has applied to the Marine Management Organisation under the Marine and Coastal Access Act 2009, Part 4, for a marine licence to undertake works to install a new footbridge along the south bank of the River Ribble, crossing a tributary. The proposed bridge will replace the previous bridge which was demolished following flood damage in February 2020.
Copies of the application and associated information may be viewed on line in the Public Register at
Representations in respect of the application should ordinarily be made by:
- Visiting the MMO public register at
REGISTER/search?area=3 and accessing the ' Public Representation? section of case reference MLA/2021/00271;
However, we will also accept representations via the following formats:
- By email to marine.consents®
; or alternatively
- By letter addressed to Marine Management Organisation, Lancaster House, Hampshire Court, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE4 7YH
In all cases, correspondence must:
- Be received within 28 days of the date of the first notice; 09/11/2021
- Quote the case reference; and
- include an address to which correspondence relating to the representation or objection may be sent.
The Marine Management Organisation will pass to the applicant a copy of any objection or representation we receive.