CITY OF BRADFORD METROPOLITAN DISTRICT COUNCIL (MOVING TRAFFIC) (CONSOLIDATION) (AMENDMENT NO. **) ORDER 20** CYCLE SUPERHIGHWAY - BRADFORDNotice ID: BR3275803
CITY OF BRADFORD METROPOLITAN DISTRICT COUNCIL (MOVING TRAFFIC) (CONSOLIDATION)
(AMENDMENT NO. **) ORDER 20** CYCLE SUPERHIGHWAY - BRADFORD
NOTICE is hereby given that City of Bradford Metropolitan District Council proposes to make the above Order under its powers contained in the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 the general effect of which will be to introduce:-
1. "prohibited left-turns" from Valley Road into Hamm Strasse and from Queen's Road into Valley Road;
2. "prohibited right-turn" from Queen's Road into Valley Road;
3. "prohibited entries" from Valley Road (northern section) into Valley Road (242 metres south of its junction with Queens Road) and also from Queen's Road into Valley Road;
4. "one-way traffic flows in a northerly direction" on a length of Valley Road (North/South) at a point 170 metres north of its junction with Valley Road (North/East) and on a further length of Valley Road (North/South) from its junction with Queen's Road for a distance of 78 metres; and
5. "prohibition of driving (road closure)" of part of Leeming Street - for a distance of 15 metres from its junction with Valley Road.
A copy of the draft Order together with maps showing the affected roads and the Statement of Reasons for proposing to make the Order may be examined during normal office hours at the Customer Services Reception, Ground Floor, City Hall, Bradford.
If you wish to object to the proposed Order you should send the grounds for your objection in writing either by post to the address below or by e-mail to email@example.com by no later than 12 noon on Friday 10th March 2017 quoting reference:- CORP/PCD/SPN/73419. Dated 17th February 2017
City Solicitor, Legal and Democratic Services, City of Bradford Metropolitan District Council, City Hall, Bradford, West Yorkshire BD1 1HY