CITY OF BRADFORD METROPOLITAN DISTRICT COUNCILNotice ID: BR3289003
CITY OF BRADFORD METROPOLITAN DISTRICT COUNCIL (WAITING LOADING AND PARKING) (CONSOLIDATION)
(AMENDMENT NO. 6) ORDER 2017 VARIOUS LOCATIONS IN THE BRADFORD EAST AREA
NOTICE is hereby given that City of Bradford Metropolitan District Council made the above Order on 21st March 2017 under its powers contained in the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984, the effect of which will be to introduce restrictions of:-
1. 'No waiting at any time' on lengths of Bolton Street; Dover Street; Fearnville Drive; William Street: Leeds Road; Planetrees Road; Thornbury Road; Mallard Close; Cavendish Road; Kipling Court; Haigh Hall Road; Harrogate Road; Navigation Drive; Bowling Old Lane; and Holme Street, Bradford;
2. 'Limited waiting of 20 mins (return prohibited within 1 hour) between 8am and 6pm' on a length of Barkerend Road, Bradford;
3. 'Limited waiting of 1 hour (return prohibited within 2 hours) between 8am and 6pm - Monday to Saturday' on a length of Holme Street, Bradford;
4. 'Loading Bay - operational on all days and at all times' on lengths of Spring Mill Street, Bradford;
5. 'Limited waiting of 2 hours (return prohibited within 2 hours) between 8am and 6pm - Monday to Saturday' on a length of Leeds Old Road, Bradford;
6. 'No waiting between 8am and 6pm - Monday to Saturday' on lengths of Leeds Road, Bradford;
7. 'No waiting between 8am and 6pm - Monday to Friday' on lengths of Barmby Place and Undercliffe Old Road, Bradford;
8. 'No waiting between 8am and 4pm - Monday to Friday' on lengths of Cavendish Road and Hall Road, Bradford;
9. 'Resident Permit Parking at all times' on a length of Holme Street, Little Horton, Bradford; and
10. 'Resident Permit Parking - between 8am and 6pm - Monday to Friday' on Booth Royd Drive, Idle, Bradford.
The Order comes into force on 24th March 2017 and a copy of the Order together with maps showing the affected roads may be examined during normal office hours at the Customer Services Reception, Ground Floor, City
If you wish to question the validity of the Order, or of any provision contained therein on the grounds that it is not within the powers conferred by the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984, or on the grounds that any requirements of that Act or of any Instrument made under it, have not been complied with in relation to the Order, you may, within six weeks from the date upon which the Order was made (i.e. 21st March 2017) apply to the High Court for this purpose.
Dated: 23rd March 2017.
City Solicitor, Legal and Democratic Services, City of Bradford Metropolitan District Council, City Hall, Bradford, West Yorkshire BD1 1HY