CITY OF BRADFORD METROPOLITAN DISTRICT COUNCIL (MOVING TRAFFIC) (CONSOLIDATION) (AMENDMENT NO 7) ORDER 2018Notice ID: BR3388028
CITY OF BRADFORD METROPOLITAN DISTRICT COUNCIL (MOVING TRAFFIC) (CONSOLIDATION) (AMENDMENT NO 7) ORDER 2018
CITY OF BRADFORD METROPOLITAN DISTRICT COUNCIL
(WAITING LOADING AND PARKING) (CON 2018
CYCLE SUPERHIGHWAY - BRADFORD
Notice is hereby given that City of Bradford Metropolitan District Council made the above Orders on 28th June 2018 under its powers contained in the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984, the effect of which is to introduce the following restrictions :-
1. "Prohibited left-turns" from Valley Road into Hamm Strasse and from Queen's Road into Valley Road;
2. "Prohibited right-turn" from Queen's Road into Valley Road;
3. "Prohibited entries" from Valley Road (northern section) into Valley Road (242 metres south of its junction with Queens Road) and also from Queen's Road into Valley Road;
4. "One-way traffic flows in a northerly direction" on a length of Valley Road (North/South) at a point 170 metres north of its junction with Valley Road (North/East) and on a further length of Valley Road (North/South) from its junction with Queen's Road for a distance of 78 metres; and
5. "Prohibition of Driving (road closure)" of part of Leeming Street - for a distance of 15 metres from its junction with Valley Road.
6. 'No Waiting and No Loading/Unloading at Any Time' along the full length of the Cycle Superhighway comprising lengths of Hillam Road; Valley Road; Canal Road, Stanley Road and Lower Kirkgate, Bradford; and
7. 'No Waiting at Any Time' on lengths of Hillam Road; Valley Road; North Holme Street; Leeming Street and Canal Road, Bradford.
The Orders come into force on 2nd July 2018 and a copy of the Order together with a map showing the affected roads may be examined during normal office hours at the Customer Services Reception, City Hall, Bradford BD1 1HY.
If you wish to question the validity of the Orders, or of any provision contained therein on the grounds that it is not within the powers conferred by the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984, or on the grounds that any requirements of that Act or of any Instrument made under it, have not been complied with in relation to the Orders, you may, within six weeks from the date upon which the Order was made (i.e. 28th June 2018) apply to the High Court for this purpose.
Dated this 29th day of June 2018.
Interim City Solicitor, Legal and Democratic Services, City of Bradford Metropolitan District Council, City Hall, Bradford BD1 1HY.