St. Marys Close, Ilkley, LS29 8NZ

Guide price

Bedrooms: 2
An attractive two bedroom end bungalow forming part of a small development of properties built for the over 60's by Hanover Housing Association. The property is offered for sale on the basis of 75% equity with the balance being owned by the Association. The property is only a short distance from Ilkley town centre and all its amenities and briefly comprises of entrance hall, living room, kitchen, two bedrooms and a bathroom. Externally there is a patio to the rear and use of the well maintained communal gardens and off street parking for one car to the front. Offered to the market with no onwards chain.

Ilkley is a thriving, historical Yorkshire town in the Wharfe Valley offering a wide range of amenities, boutique shops, everyday stores, traditional pubs, wine bars and restaurants to suit all tastes, as well as excellent social facilities to include the playhouse, lido pools, rugby, cricket and golf clubs. The town also benefits from well-regarded schools for all ages including Ilkley Grammar School. In addition, the stunning scenery of the Wharfe Valley provides opportunity for countryside walks. Likewise for the commuter, the town is ideal – there are regular train services to both Leeds and Bradford and for those travelling further afield, Leeds/Bradford International Airport is just over 11 miles away.


Covered entrance leads to UPVC front entrance door with opaque glass panels, leading into:


Storage cupboard, Door leads into :-


5.1m (16' 9") x 3.7m (12' 2")

A light room with UPVC double glazed window to front, radiator.


3.2m (10' 6") x 2.8m (9' 2")

UPVC door and window leads out to rear garden, a range of shaker style kitchen units at base and wall level with complimentary work surfaces with tiled splashback, integrated oven and grill with 4 ring gas hob with extractor over, space for larder style fridge freezer, space and plumbing for washing machine, inset stainless steel sink and drainer with chrome mixer tap over, tiled flooring, central heating radiator.


3.4m (11' 2") x 3.2m (10' 6")

Double glazed window to rear aspect, fitted wardrobes and radiator.


2.5m (8' 2") x 2.5m (8' 2")

Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator.


Half tiled, shower cubicle with electric shower, low flush w/c and pedestal basin, chrome ladder style radiator.


To the front of the property there is a driveway and bin store. To the rear there is a communal garden with lawn and patio seating area.


From our Hunters office in Ilkley turn right onto Leeds Road. Then take the second right onto Little lane. After Little Lane bears left you will see the road sign for St Marys Close on the left, follow the road down and the property can be found identified by the Hunters For Sale sign.


The monthly service charge is currently £112.20 to include buildings insurance, maintenance of communal areas, gardening and central control monitoring system. The ground rent is currently £102.50 per annum.The property is a leasehold property held on a 125 year lease started in1st January 1994. The sale price entitles the purchaser to a 75% share of the leasehold interest, the remaining 25% share being retained by Hanover Housing Association. The property has an EPC rating C.

01943 969095

Hunters - Ilkley

4-5 Crescent Court, Brook Street, Ilkley

See all properties from this agent

Send me homes like this by email

This field is required
Please enter a valid email address