A TEN-YEAR-OLD boy had to be freed by firefighters after he got his head stuck in a children's kitchen set.

A fire crew from Keighley were called to a house in Long Lee Lane at 7.45pm tonight.

It is believed the boy had tried to put his head through a space in the wooden and plastic set where its kitchen bowl had been.

The boy did not suffer any injuries in the incident, which happened in his bedroom.

Andy Ball, crew commander from Keighley Fire Station, said: "The boy just had to be released."