TWO 55-minute goals pushed the game beyond Silsden as they will heavily beaten away at Yorkshire Amateur 6-2 in the Northern Counties East League Premier Division.

A couple of doubles from Roy Foggerty and Daniel Naidole condemned Danny Forrest's team, who ended up with nine men due to injuries, to a crushing defeat.

The Cobbydalers travelled to the Southerns Stadium following their narrow defeat at Garforth Town. Danny Forrest was able to name an unchanged side against the Ammers.

Early on, Yorkshire's Roy Fogarty hit a screamer into the roof of the Silsden net to open the scoring.

Mark Everingham managed to clear a dangerous cross before Myles Foley blocked another effort from Foggarty.

After Matthew Dempsey had shot wide, Leon Hurles-Brook drove the ball to Khurram Shazad, but his effort was off target.

The Yorkshire intensity was forcing the Cobbydalers back. Alfie Darke saved from Naidole, and the tricky Casey Stewart wove in and out of three defenders before his powerless shot was collected.

Fernando Moke doubled his side's lead by finishing well at the end of a four-man move.

Two minutes later, Silsden pulled one back when a free kick was launched into the area. Foley headed it goalwards and Shaun Airey got on the end of it.

Josh McKiernon was dispossessed too easily in his own half, but both Foggarty and Moke were denied by Darke.

Shazad was a shadow of his best and Lewis Morgan was unable to have any impression on the game after some promise shown in midweek.

As a result, the defence were always under pressure. Naidole netted a third on the stroke of half time with a superb left-foot volley.

The slow decision-making of the Cobbydalers midfielders and forwards made it easy for the home defence and, as the wind strengthened, the Ammers extended their lead.

Darke was left isolated and, after two fine saves, he was finally beaten when he failed to hold Foggarty’s low shot.

Naidole bagged a fifth after he broke through unchallenged.

The hard working Antony Brown pulled one back from the penalty spot after he had been upended by the home side’s skipper.

Joe Mitchell was fired up, however his passion led to him conceding a penalty fifteen minutes from time. Ashley Flynn made it six.

Hurles-Brook thought he was in on the edge of the Ammers box, but a slight delay saw him closed down.

In the dying minutes, Silsden’s troubles multiplied Airey was struggling with a knock and then Darke was involved in a collision with Flynn.

The latter looked like a serious injury. The keeper had spent almost a year on the sidelines following a similar situation at Barton last season.

This all meant Morgan had to go in goal. Then, Everingham also went off injured, Silsden finished with nine.

The Cobbydalers will aim to bounce back from consecutive defeats when they entertain Goole on Saturday.