THE big winners at the weekend were Campion, who demolished visitors FC Bolsover in Division One of the Northern Counties East League.

James Bicknell's side rattled in four first-half goals and seven after the break as they crushed their struggling visitors 11-1, with Jake Ashton pegging one back in the first half for the Derbyshire outfit.

Tom Robinson began the carnage in the fourth minute and Danny Stocker completed the scoring five minutes from time.

Former Guiseley Academy striker Devonte Morton got a hat-trick on his debut and Robinson also hit three, with Aiden Day and Stocker bagging a brace apiece and Danny Brown also on the scoresheet.

Despite the size of their victory, the black and reds remain seventh – just outside the play-off places – but neighbours ECCLESHILL UNITED kept their tilt for automatic promotion on track with a hard-earned 2-1 win at Shirebrook Town.

All-action midfielder Charlie Flaherty gave the Eagles a first-half lead with a sumptuous effort and striker Jonny Irving doubled their lead eight minutes from time, before Alex Varley pegged one back for the hosts.

The Eagles stay second but Shirebrook drop one place to sixth, just above Campion.

On a day of tight games in the Premier Division, ALBION SPORTS banked maximum points from the visit of Staveley Miners' Welfare.

The Trojans scored from the spot twice after being awarded a penalty in each half, with Adam Baskerville netting both, the second one coming with two minutes remaining.

Albion had done enough to win 3-2 with first-half strikes from Lamin Janneh and Sam Denton, on his home debut, and a third by Sumaili Cissa at the start of the second half.

THACKLEY were edged out 4-3 at Harrogate Railway Athletic.

The Rail's Shane Hamilton broke the deadlock in the 17th minute and although Jerome White soon levelled, the hosts took a lead into the interval after Jamie Bairstow scored midway through the first half.

Bairstow went on to bag a brace but Mike Garrod pulled one back late on and the Dennyboys must have thought they had earned a point after Jordan Hines netted in the last minute. But the home side were awarded a stoppage-time penalty and Lincoln Adams slotted it in.

LIVERSEDGE went down 3-1 at home to Rainworth Miners' Welfare, although a Joe Walton strike saw them going into the break all-square.

Rainworth had opened the scoring and netted twice after the break.

SILSDEN maintained their 12-point lead at the top of Division One with a 3-0 win at relegation-threatened Daisy Hill in the Hallmark Security League.

Niall Sultan broke the deadlock on the stroke of half-time and Joe Gaughan bagged a brace, the first coming from the penalty spot after a handball.